"Sibesabz" means Green Apple in Farsi.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Si tu étais - Salvatore Adamo

Since I'm learning French, in this post, I've put a French song called "Si tu étais" by Salvatore Adamo. Je sais que mon français est très pauvre; but I tried to translate this song into English and Farsi. It seems good as my first work. Qu'est ce que vous en pensez? :-)
This song is more beautiful when it is mixed with Vincent van Gogh paintings.
The credit of this beautiful video goes to the video maker mentioned in the end credit.



Si Tu Étais ...
Si tu étais la terre
Moi je serais semeur
Tu serais ma moisson
Ma loi
Et je mourais ravi
De t'avoir vu en fleurs
M'endormant à jamais
En toi
Car je n'existe que par toi, par toi
Si tu étais le temps
Je serai sablier
Et tu t'égrainerais en moi
Si tu étais le vent
Moi je serais voilier
Et je me gonflerais de toi
Si tu étais...
Mais tu es plus encore mon amour
Tu es, tu es...
Et tu remplis mes jours
Tu es de vie
Tu es d'amour
Tu es...
Si tu étais la route et tes yeux l'horizon
Je te suivrais confiant
Je serais vagabond
Pour épouser ta voix
Moi je serais chanson
Si tu étais émoi
Je serais le frisson
Car je n'existe que par toi, par toi
Si tu étais la mer
Moi je serais rivière
Et mes jours couleraient vers toi
Si tu étais pays
Mes bras seraient frontière
Et je ferais ma guerre pour toi
Si tu étais...
Mais tu es plus encore mon amour
Toi tu es vraie
Et tu remplis mes jours
Tu es de vie, tu es d'amour
Tu es!


Si tu étais

Translated into English:
If You Were ...
If you were the earth
I would be a sower
You'd be my harvest
My law
And I would die delighted
For having seen you in flowers
Falling asleep forever
In you
Because I exist only through you, through you
If you were the time
I'll be a sandglass
And you would crumble in me
If you were the wind
Me I would be a boat
And I would inflate of you
If you were ...
But you're even more my love
You are, you are ...
And you filled my days
You are from the life
You are from the love
You are ...
If you were the road and your eyes the horizon
I would follow you with confidence
I would be a wanderer
To join your voice
Me I would be a song
If you were the emotion
I would be the shiver
Because I exist only through you, through you
If you were the sea
Me I would be the river
And my days would flow to you
If you were the country
My arms would be borders
And I would do my war for you
If you were ...
But are you are even more my love
You, you are true
And you filled my days
You are from the life, you are from the love
You are!


ترجمه به فارسی:
اگه تو ... بشی - سالواتوره آدامو
اگه تو زمين بشی
من بذر پاش ميشم
تو محصول من ميشی
قانون من
و من خوشحال ميميرم
تا تو را در گلها ببينم
خواب ابدی
در تو
چون من فقط با تو وجود دارم، با تو
اگه تو زمان بشی
من ساعت شنی ميشم
و تو دانه های شن را در من می ريزی
اگه تو باد بشی
من قايق ميشم
و بادبانهايم از تو پر باد ميشه
اما تو حتی بيشتر هستی، عشق من
تو هستی، تو هستی
تو روزهای منو كامل كرده ای
تو از زندگی هستی
تو از عشق هستی
تو هستی
اگه تو جاده بشی و چشمات افق بشن
با اطمينان دنبالت ميام
من يه خانه به دوشم
بخاطر اينكه به صدات بپيوندم
من، من يه ترانه ميشم
اگه تو هيجان بشی
من لرزش ميشم
چون من فقط با تو وجود دارم، با تو
اگه تو دريا بشی
من رود خانه ميشم
و روزهايم به سوی تو جريان پيدا می كنند
اگه تو کشور بشی
بازوهای من مرز ميشن
و به خاطر تو می جنگم
اگه تو ... بشی
اما تو حتی بيشتر هستی، عشق من
تو، تو حقيقتی
تو روزهای منو كامل كرده ای
تو از زندگی هستی، تو از عشق هستی
تو هستی

No comments:

Post a Comment